Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ground Zero Report - Day 33 [10.26]

I was just talking to Maureen on my return, with my friend Carmel, from the prayer Vigil at the abortion clinic at Ground Zero this afternoon and related to her this incident that she suggested I send to you.

It was close to 45 minutes after we arrived at the abortion clinic. A young couple arrived and the young lady sat on the cement. So I reminded her that we are not allowed to sit there.


She said she could not stand for long because of pain in her leg. I suggested she use one of the folding chairs. I asked her if this was their first visit to Ground Zero and she said yes, because they are from Montréal. She found out about "The 40 Days for Life" on the internent and arranged for half a day off work to come to Ottawa. They were returning to Montréal after their vigil.

In my excitement I mentioned to another lady prayer warrior that these 2 young people had come from Montréal and this lady said she was from Edmonton, visiting in Montréal, and had also come to Ottawa to pray today.

The sacrifices people are ready to make to fight this evil!!!!

Praise God,

Marie

No comments: