Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ground Zero Report - Day 15 - Part 3 [10.08]

I was at the vigil from 7:30 to 10:00 pm and found tonight was trying to say the least. While I was in prayer, a woman suddenly appeared in front of me and starting video taping the group. She then pointed the video camera on me and I sensed something was not right so I looked down. I then felt this presence beside me in a green rain poncho covered from head to toe. While this camera was rolling in front of me I felt someone come up behind me and stand very close to me as though trying to get my attention. So I looked at who it was and was confronted by this person wearing a grotesque mask of a distorted face. At first, I was quite startled and when he saw he got my attention he said "Guess who I am?" I did not answer and so he said "I am dressed up as an aborted fetus". I felt a chill go through my body and started praying asking the Lord to give me and the rest of us the strength to withstand this persecution. With the woman still video taping her friend in costume, he continued to persecute others with his taunts and to stand near them while his girl friend kept video taping. After about 5 minutes, they left laughing and he ripped off his mask. Although we did have to endure being cursed and sworn at tonight by a few others, I would never have imagined someone pulling such a horrible prank as that of wearing a costume of an aborted child. May God forgive them for they know not what they do. - Sue L.

No comments: