Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ground Zero Report - Day 27 [10.20]

I have been down to ground zero 5 times now, every time I come up to Ottawa I make sure to head there! It is the most amazing experience and privilege to pray outside the abortion facility! 3 of the 5 times I've been there were in the hours when young guys like me should be there, when the bars let out! It is incredible the types of people that come by and either hate us or are super interested in what we are doing! There is so much hurt in these people and so many lies that they believe about themselves and about abortion. I feel such a great sense of accomplishment every time I am down there and I know God is hearing our prayers! - Stephen K.

___________________________

Our prayers are working at Ground Zero. Today a man approached us about how to adopt a child. His wife and him have been trying for awhile to adopt an unwanted child. One of our group gave him the name of the First Place Pregnancy Centre. May God guide his efforts to become a loving father. Also a homeless man approached us with a rosary in his hand. He wanted help to pray the rosary. Three women started praying with him and one gave him a pamphlet on how to pray the rosary. He stayed and prayed with us. We are reaching hearts as God's witnesses for life. I am grateful to be a part of 40 Days For Life! - Cynthia

No comments: