Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ground Zero Report - Day 23 [10.16]

The same people walk by every morning (between 6-7:00 a.m.) and you can see the Lord working in each of them. Some are becoming more friendly and others are beginning to hurl insults. It is interesting that the same man comes out of the building almost every morning and yells at me for sitting on what he calls "the wrong side of the street". Every morning he stands beside me, calls someone on his cell phone, and tells them to call the police. Every morning, the police do not come. I am incredibly encouraged by the courage of the people who were attacked. "Where sin abounds, grace abounds more". We get a tremendous amount of grace at ground "0". I experience this grace every morning in away that I never have before. It is beautiful. Thank you John for giving me and so many others the opportunity to serve Jesus in this way and especially to save lives the lives of his little ones. - Pam

Editor's note: For Catholics, Oct. 16 is a special day. This day is the 30th anniversary of John Paul II's election to the papacy. Please pray for his intercession.

No comments: