Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ground Zero Report - Day 22 - Part B [10.15]

I was at the vigil less than an hour before this happened. I have been at the site several times, but never have I felt such heaviness and darkness as I did today. The number of teenage girls going in the clinic during the hour that I was praying was more than the two previous Wednesdays combined. The security guard outside the clinic is practically acting like a doorman now, directing young women to the correct door and holding the door open for them. With the many victorious stories of babies saved across North America, I guess we have to expect that the battle is going to heat up. May God bless the ladies who were at the vigil this afternoon, bringing them His consolation, healing and strength. St. Michael the archangel, defend us in this day of battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander now throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. - Sue A.

No comments: