Monday, December 1, 2008

Report from Ground Zero - Nov.28

At least 750 attended the closing Rally on November 2, and joined in the candelight procession to Saint Patrick Basilica for mass at 7:00 with Archbishop Prendergast. Thank you, your Grace for your support and encouragement throughout the campaign.Its not over though and perhaps never will be. In fact, until eyes are opened our ears begin to hear and hearts begin to soften, the vigil will continue. Melanie and I prayed for an hour at the abortion site Friday November 28, from 11:00 Am til noon. I arrived at approximately 10:40 and saw Doris praying near the door of 65 Bank so I joined her for a while. Around 11:00 I crossed the street to wait for Melanie who arrived a few minutes later .We prayed the rosary and while doing so a young couple left 65 Bank st. The woman was very sick and vomited a number of times in the snow bank. She looked so weak and fragile, but the young man with her seemed in a hurry to get going so they quickly continued down the street and past MacDonalds Restaurant. The woman continued to vomit. As I prayed I thought " They kill the baby and send the woman away sick to recuperate alone. I told Jennifer about this occurrence and this is what she said " I feel so angry, more so as a nurse, when I learn that 'patients' are sent out onto the street to recover. There is NO care at these places. It's such a paradox that they respect women and their bodies." Doris left around 11:45 and Melanie and I left around noon around the time that the faithful gentleman arrived to say the rosary in front of the abortuary. This man is there every day. Often he is accompanied by another gentleman but on Friday he was alone. I can't help but admire their courage, humility and obedience and I thank God for the inspiration I receive from them.

I had an appointment in the west end of the city for 2:00 PM so I decided to have lunch at 240 Sparks Street. After lunch I returned to the site and saw Frances holding her sign and praying alone. I stayed and prayed with her for a short time but had to leave for my appointment. I regretted that I was unable to stay longer.It fills my soul with such hope and joy to see the courage and dedication of these faithful witnesses who return to pray several times a week. For me it was my first time back to the site since 40 Days officially ended three weeks ago but I pledge to return more often. The Lord is merciful.
- Maureen

________________________

I went up to the Clinic this week at 10:30 - 3 pm. on Thurs. to pray. I brought the sign I got from the meeting 'Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you." One gentlemen approached me first & said we are naive I told him God love him - didn't care but when I told him we love the people at the Abortion Clinic & all those who are having abortion and we pray for them all. He was really happy. The other three I approached had a questioning look about the sign so I explained it and this opened up a door to share - they were all thankful. I really believe God opened these doors.I was there for awhile another person came for a hour & then my sister came at 3 pm & a man.I don't know if you want any feed back. Thought I would just pass this on to let you know God is working. - Nelda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purchasing a tribal back tattoo is a fantastic idea true religion outlet, but as you recognize tory bruch, there are many things you need to think about before getting the new ink. Artwork UGG Boots Sale, what tattoo parlor Cheap UGG Boots, health concerns Cheap UGG, all of these are section of your decision. You are about to drop a heap of your hard-earned cash with this new tattoo so please take your time because it can create the difference between a superb tattoo and a merely OK tattoo. One of the hugest mistakes you can make when researching your latest ink is heading over to Google Images. Google Images has some great ideas UGG Boots, but these pieces of artwork have been completely on someone's body in order to run the risk about duplicating art. And I have feeling that you would like something unique UGG Sale, right? One of the best decisions which you can make is to invest in a pay tattoo site. The benefits that these sites offer are perfect. One of the biggest benefits is the ability to access a tribal tattoo artist which might work with you to design a custom piece of ink. You also get the ways to access a huge community of tribal tattoo fans that will help you with questions or ideas. But what I think is best benefit is reading critiques of local tattoo parlors within driving distance so you know whatever you are dealing with before spending your dollars. Finding a good tattoo parlor is a scary process Cheap UGG Boots, but it doesn't have to be UGG Outlet! So do your research and i wish you all on getting your cutting edge tribal back tattoo thomas sabo!

Unknown said...

The lids are swappable, like an old-school Nokia. Right here it is devoid of 1.
It really is also a good dimensions as being a put together Tv set and computer for your scholar, in which area -- as well as selling price -- are critical concerns. Alternatively than having a Television set and a separate laptop computer in people small halls of home, the 17R may be employed for analyzing while in the day while becoming big enough to take pleasure in a good movie within the evening.

It might not be Complete Hd, but it not less than appears to be quite brilliant and daring. I wasn't equipped to check it adequately and needed to produce a rapid judgement hp pavilion dv7 battery beneath the gallery lamps at Dell's showcase, nonetheless it appeared beautifully appropriate for participating in again DVDs (there was no Blu-ray hp pavilion dv4 battery participant to the product I applied), checking out some hp mini 110 battery YouTube clips or settling down for a few do the job should the deadline has eventually arrived. I am going to Acer Aspire One D150 Battery depart my closing judgement to the full evaluation however.